In no particular order . . .
– Fans wanted defensive holding against Harry Douglas on Brohm’s final pass of the quarter. I’d imagine coaches wanted Brohm to hit an open Chris Vaughn in the middle of the field.
– Bilal Powell, with two carries for 12 yards, needs to touch it more. With only four games left in the season, he has essentially burned a redshirt for some special teams duty.
– Pittsburgh’s play calling leaves something to be desired. On its past two third and long plays, Pitt has thrown a wide receiver screen and run a draw play. Both went for no gain.
– George Stripling lives! He has come in for the first play of the second quarter.
– U of L has outgained Pitt 100-31. Pitt had only one first down in the quarter.